Hello and welcome to Call it Fiction
, an Anna Popplewell fan community. Before joining and posting, please take a second to read the rules.
1. Almost everything Anna Popplewell related is welcome, including graphics, fan art, fan fiction, news and pictures.
2. All spoilers for Anna's current or upcoming projects should be labeled as such, and placed behind an LJ-cut.
3. Fan fiction should be properly rated and placed behind an LJ-cut. Adult content should be clearly marked, and a disclaimer should be included for RPF works.
4. Susan Pevensie related posts are welcome.
Membership and posting are moderated. It's not hard to become a member, and 99% of the time, you'll be approved right away. However, there are a couple of guidelines when approving membership to help maintain an active community. If you are rejected, it was probably for one of the following reasons:
1. Your journal is dead. You have either never posted or been inactive for months.
2. You have only communities friended.
If you're still confused as to why your membership request was rejected, please contact the maintainer directly.Posting Guidelines:
1. Please try to tag everything you post by what it contains. For instance, if you're posting icons, tag the post as icons. If you forget, that's not a big deal, but it helps keep everything organized for everyone else.
2. Linking to a post in your journal is completely fine.
3. If you want to pimp a community, contact the maintainer FIRST. If it's relevant, it will probably be approved.
That's everything! Have fun!